On Tuesday, October 22, the airport began removing old pavement and replacing it with new asphalt. Construction will wrap up by the end of the month and resume next spring. The runway rehabilitation project will renew the runway for another 20 years. All work is completed at night to ensure their are no interruptions to air carrier operations.
- New Year… New Frontier Nonstop to Raleigh-Durham RDU!
- Fox Business Runs MacArthur Airport Video
- Short Flight Long Island Campaign Wins Local and National Awards
- JD Power Customer Satisfaction Ranks JFK-LGA-EWR Lowest in Nation
- Long Island Road Warriors Magazine Features ISP
- ISP Launches Stress Free__Wi-Fi on the Fly!
- ISP Provides New Business Brochure
- LIRR Getaway Packages Save You Money When Traveling
- Follow Us on Social Media for the Latest News