On Tuesday, October 22, the airport began removing old pavement and replacing it with new asphalt. Construction will wrap up by the end of the month and resume next spring. The runway rehabilitation project will renew the runway for another 20 years. All work is completed at night to ensure their are no interruptions to air carrier operations.
- JD Power Customer Satisfaction Ranks JFK-LGA-EWR Lowest in Nation
- ISP Launches Stress Free__Wi-Fi on the Fly!
- ISP Provides New Business Brochure
- Elite Airways Adds Melbourne & Bimini, Bahamas
- TSA PreCheck Mobile Comes to MacArthur Nov 27-Dec 7
- LIRR Getaway Packages Save You Money When Traveling
- Runway Improvements
- Marketing Campaign with Discover Long Island Brings Results
- Airport / Discover Long Island Campaign Wins Travel Award
- Follow Us on Social Media for the Latest News