Following the launch of “Short Flight. Long Island,” in April 2018, Discover Long Island and Long Island MacArthur Airport (ISP) release post-campaign results showcasing an increase in positive awareness about Long Island as a destination, and Long Island MacArthur Airport (ISP) for accessibility.
- Frontier Flies 1 Millionth Customer at MacArthur Airport
- Frontier Airlines Now Offers Nonstop Flights From ISP to RDU!
- Aviation Pros Magazine Recognizes Smaller Is Better in Op-Ed
- ISP & Southwest Airlines Celebrate 20 Years of LUV
- Long Island Unites In Support for FAA Infrastructure Funding at MacArthur
- JVC Media Contract Brings Improvements to Airport
- Town of Islip Commits to More Upgrades for ISP Facilities
- MacArthur Tops US Airport Growth List for 2018
- Town & Airport Officials Dedicate New Airport Fire Rescue Building Plaque
- New Year… New Frontier Nonstop to Raleigh-Durham RDU!
- Fox Business Runs MacArthur Airport Video
- Short Flight Long Island Campaign Wins Local and National Awards
- JD Power Customer Satisfaction Ranks JFK-LGA-EWR Lowest in Nation
- Long Island Road Warriors Magazine Features ISP
- ISP Launches Stress Free__Wi-Fi on the Fly!
- ISP Provides New Business Brochure
- LIRR Getaway Packages Save You Money When Traveling
- Follow Us on Social Media for the Latest News