MacArthur Airport customers got a glimpse of some of the newest aircraft in the Frontier Airlines fleet as ISP welcomed new nonstops. Wiley the Bison and Virginia the Wolf were just of the couple of the state-of-the-art, eco-friendly aircraft featured on the tails of the Frontier planes. Frontier Airlines begins service to five new cities this week. Customers can now fly nonstop on Frontier from ISP to Fort Myers, Miami, New Orleans, Orlando, Tampa, and West Palm Beach.
Fly MacArthur News
- HIA-LI Travel Survey Results Demonstrate Tremendous Support and Opportunity for Additional Air Service
- Nonstop Nashville Begins On Southwest!
- MacArthur Airport Again Wins USA Today 10Best Awards
- MacArthur Airport Receives $8.4 in Airfield Improvement Funding
- Extra Protection / Disinfection at ISP
- CBS2 News Features MacArthur Airport’s High-Tech Health Innovation & Upgrades
- Fox5NY Features Report on Travel at MacArthur Airport
- Apply For Resident Parking Permits Online Only
- Aviation Pros Magazine Recognizes Smaller Is Better in Op-Ed
- Town & Airport Officials Dedicate New Airport Fire Rescue Building Plaque
- Fox Business Runs ISP Airport Video
- Follow Us on Social Media for the Latest News