American Airlines is upgrading service at ISP! AA now offering regional jets effective October, 2017. The 50-seat Embraer 145 improves the experience for our customers and also adds more seat access each day from ISP to PHL and across the American Airlines global system. We are grateful for the airlines’ commitment to MacArthur Airport and its passengers!
Fly MacArthur News
- MacArthur Airport Receives $8.4 in Airfield Improvement Funding
- Nonstop Nashville Begins On Southwest!
- MacArthur Airport Again Wins USA Today 10Best Awards
- Extra Protection / Disinfection & Testing Appt Signups at ISP
- Visit Vegas Nonstop From Long Island MacArthur Airport
- CBS2 News Features MacArthur Airport’s High-Tech Health Innovation & Upgrades
- Fox5NY Features Report on Travel at MacArthur Airport
- Apply For Resident Parking Permits Online Only
- Aviation Pros Magazine Recognizes Smaller Is Better in Op-Ed
- Town & Airport Officials Dedicate New Airport Fire Rescue Building Plaque
- Fox Business Runs ISP Airport Video
- Follow Us on Social Media for the Latest News