On Tuesday, October 22, the airport began removing old pavement and replacing it with new asphalt. Construction will wrap up by the end of the month and resume next spring. The runway rehabilitation project will renew the runway for another 20 years. All work is completed at night to ensure their are no interruptions to air carrier operations.
Fly MacArthur News
- Breeze Airways to Charleston Norfolk & BreezeThru to New Orleans Jacksonville Tampa
- Airport Unveils New Ground Transportation Center
- Frontier Airlines Returns Non-Stop to FLL
- Nonstop Nashville On Southwest!
- Apply For Resident Parking Permits Online Only
- HIA-LI Travel Survey Results Demonstrate Tremendous Support and Opportunity for Additional Air Service
- Follow Us on Social Media for the Latest News
- Breeze Airways Inaugural to Charleston Photos
- MacArthur Airport Wins 2020 & 2021 USA Today 10Best Awards
- MacArthur Airport Receives $8.4 in Airfield Improvement Funding
- Extra Protection Updates – 24/7 Air Purification at ISP