On Tuesday, October 22, the airport began removing old pavement and replacing it with new asphalt. Construction will wrap up by the end of the month and resume next spring. The runway rehabilitation project will renew the runway for another 20 years. All work is completed at night to ensure their are no interruptions to air carrier operations.
Fly MacArthur News
- Airport Unveils New Ground Transportation Center
- Frontier Airlines Begins Non-Stops to Raleigh April 28, 2022
- Breeze Airways Inaugural to Charleston!
- Frontier Airlines Non-Stop to FLL
- Breeze Airways to Norfolk & Charleston!
- HIA-LI Travel Survey Results Demonstrate Tremendous Support and Opportunity for Additional Air Service
- Nonstop Nashville Begins On Southwest!
- MacArthur Airport Again Wins USA Today 10Best Awards
- MacArthur Airport Receives $8.4 in Airfield Improvement Funding
- Extra Protection Updates / 24/7 Air Purification at ISP
- CBS2 News Features MacArthur Airport’s High-Tech Health Innovation & Upgrades
- Fox5NY Features Report on Travel at MacArthur Airport
- Apply For Resident Parking Permits Online Only
- Aviation Pros Magazine Recognizes Smaller Is Better in Op-Ed
- Town & Airport Officials Dedicate New Airport Fire Rescue Building Plaque
- Fox Business Runs ISP Airport Video
- Follow Us on Social Media for the Latest News