Town of Islip and MacArthur Airport leadership are bringing positive attention to Long Island and its proactive approach to reopening business in a responsible manner. From the Today Show alone, over 3.3 million viewers learned about innovations at the airport, shining a upbeat and favorable light on our community and active involvement in Long Island’s reopening and economic recovery.
Fly MacArthur News
- Airport Unveils New Ground Transportation Center
- Breeze Airways Inaugural to Charleston!
- Frontier Airlines Returns Non-Stop to FLL In November
- Nonstop Nashville On Southwest!
- Breeze Airways to Charleston!
- HIA-LI Travel Survey Results Demonstrate Tremendous Support and Opportunity for Additional Air Service
- MacArthur Airport Again Wins USA Today 10Best Awards
- MacArthur Airport Receives $8.4 in Airfield Improvement Funding
- Extra Protection Updates – 24/7 Air Purification at ISP
- CBS2 News Features MacArthur Airport’s High-Tech Health Innovation & Upgrades
- Fox5NY Features Report on Travel at MacArthur Airport
- Apply For Resident Parking Permits Online Only
- Aviation Pros Magazine Recognizes Smaller Is Better in Op-Ed
- Town & Airport Officials Dedicate New Airport Fire Rescue Building Plaque
- Follow Us on Social Media for the Latest News