ISP and Town of Islip leaders celebrate the completion of the new MacArthur Airport Fire-Rescue building with a ribbon cutting event. The opening brings state-of-the-art facilities to Long Island MacArthur Airport, and is another example of the commitment to improvements at ISP.
Fly MacArthur News
- Airport Unveils New Ground Transportation Center
- Frontier Airlines Begins Non-Stops to Raleigh April 28, 2022
- Breeze Airways Inaugural to Charleston!
- Frontier Airlines Non-Stop to FLL
- Breeze Airways to Norfolk & Charleston!
- HIA-LI Travel Survey Results Demonstrate Tremendous Support and Opportunity for Additional Air Service
- Nonstop Nashville Begins On Southwest!
- MacArthur Airport Again Wins USA Today 10Best Awards
- MacArthur Airport Receives $8.4 in Airfield Improvement Funding
- Extra Protection Updates / 24/7 Air Purification at ISP
- CBS2 News Features MacArthur Airport’s High-Tech Health Innovation & Upgrades
- Fox5NY Features Report on Travel at MacArthur Airport
- Apply For Resident Parking Permits Online Only
- Aviation Pros Magazine Recognizes Smaller Is Better in Op-Ed
- Town & Airport Officials Dedicate New Airport Fire Rescue Building Plaque
- Fox Business Runs ISP Airport Video
- Follow Us on Social Media for the Latest News