On November 22, 2020, approximately 100 participating personnel from multiple mutual aid and airport departments participated in the airport’s full-scale emergency disaster exercise. The exercise provides hands-on training for airport personnel and local emergency response organizations in the event of an aircraft accident. Airports are required by the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) to conduct these exercises every three-years in accordance with 14 CFR Part 139. The last drill was held in 2016. Details.
Fly MacArthur News
- ISP Celebrates Richmond Inaugural & 8 Breeze Airways Destinations
- Long Island MacArthur Announces $26M in Terminal Projects and Completion of the Ground Transportation Center
- Breeze Airways to Charleston, Norfolk, Pittsburgh, & Richmond – BreezeThru to New Orleans Jacksonville Tampa
- Airport Unveils New Ground Transportation Center
- Frontier Airlines Returns Non-Stop to FLL
- Non-stop Nashville On Southwest!
- Apply For Resident Parking Permits Online Only
- HIA-LI Travel Survey Results Demonstrate Tremendous Support and Opportunity for Additional Air Service
- Follow Us on Social Media for the Latest News
- Breeze Airways Inaugural to Charleston Photos
- MacArthur Airport Wins 2020 & 2021 USA Today 10Best Awards
- MacArthur Airport Receives $8.4 in Airfield Improvement Funding
- Extra Protection Updates – 24/7 Air Purification at ISP
- Social Media Guidelines