On November 22, 2020, approximately 100 participating personnel from multiple mutual aid and airport departments participated in the airport’s full-scale emergency disaster exercise. The exercise provides hands-on training for airport personnel and local emergency response organizations in the event of an aircraft accident. Airports are required by the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) to conduct these exercises every three-years in accordance with 14 CFR Part 139. The last drill was held in 2016. Details.
Fly MacArthur News
- Airport Unveils New Ground Transportation Center
- Breeze Airways Inaugural to Charleston!
- Frontier Airlines Returns Non-Stop to FLL In November
- Nonstop Nashville On Southwest!
- Breeze Airways to Charleston!
- HIA-LI Travel Survey Results Demonstrate Tremendous Support and Opportunity for Additional Air Service
- MacArthur Airport Again Wins USA Today 10Best Awards
- MacArthur Airport Receives $8.4 in Airfield Improvement Funding
- Extra Protection Updates – 24/7 Air Purification at ISP
- CBS2 News Features MacArthur Airport’s High-Tech Health Innovation & Upgrades
- Fox5NY Features Report on Travel at MacArthur Airport
- Apply For Resident Parking Permits Online Only
- Aviation Pros Magazine Recognizes Smaller Is Better in Op-Ed
- Town & Airport Officials Dedicate New Airport Fire Rescue Building Plaque
- Follow Us on Social Media for the Latest News