Airport leadership and Town of Islip officials gathered to celebrate on-time, ahead of schedule improvements to the airports primary runway – 6/24. The October 23, 2019 event marked completion of the project showcasing work done at night so that passengers were not inconvenienced or air carrier service interrupted. Read press release here.
Fly MacArthur News
- Airport Unveils New Ground Transportation Center
- Frontier Airlines Begins Non-Stops to Raleigh April 28, 2022
- Breeze Airways Inaugural to Charleston!
- Frontier Airlines Non-Stop to FLL
- Breeze Airways to Norfolk & Charleston!
- HIA-LI Travel Survey Results Demonstrate Tremendous Support and Opportunity for Additional Air Service
- Nonstop Nashville Begins On Southwest!
- MacArthur Airport Again Wins USA Today 10Best Awards
- MacArthur Airport Receives $8.4 in Airfield Improvement Funding
- Extra Protection Updates / 24/7 Air Purification at ISP
- CBS2 News Features MacArthur Airport’s High-Tech Health Innovation & Upgrades
- Fox5NY Features Report on Travel at MacArthur Airport
- Apply For Resident Parking Permits Online Only
- Aviation Pros Magazine Recognizes Smaller Is Better in Op-Ed
- Town & Airport Officials Dedicate New Airport Fire Rescue Building Plaque
- Fox Business Runs ISP Airport Video
- Follow Us on Social Media for the Latest News