American Airlines is upgrading service at ISP! AA now offering regional jets effective October, 2017. The 50-seat Embraer 145 improves the experience for our customers and also adds more seat access each day from ISP to PHL and across the American Airlines global system. We are grateful for the airlines’ commitment to MacArthur Airport and its passengers!
Fly MacArthur News
- ISP Celebrates Richmond Inaugural & 8 Breeze Airways Destinations
- Long Island MacArthur Announces $26M in Terminal Projects and Completion of the Ground Transportation Center
- Breeze Airways to Charleston, Norfolk, Pittsburgh, & Richmond – BreezeThru to New Orleans Jacksonville Tampa
- Airport Unveils New Ground Transportation Center
- Frontier Airlines Returns Non-Stop to FLL
- Non-stop Nashville On Southwest!
- Apply For Resident Parking Permits Online Only
- HIA-LI Travel Survey Results Demonstrate Tremendous Support and Opportunity for Additional Air Service
- Follow Us on Social Media for the Latest News
- Breeze Airways Inaugural to Charleston Photos
- MacArthur Airport Wins 2020 & 2021 USA Today 10Best Awards
- MacArthur Airport Receives $8.4 in Airfield Improvement Funding
- Extra Protection Updates – 24/7 Air Purification at ISP
- Social Media Guidelines