October 7, 2020 – Today, Long Island MacArthur Airport breaks ground on a new Ground Transportation Vehicle Center (GVTC) and pedestrian walkway. The GVTC facility will centralize all ground transportation including rental cars, taxi stands, buses, ride-hailing services, hotel courtesy shuttles and transportation to/from the Long Island Rail Road Station into a modern structure to upgrade and better serve travelers for years to come. Special thanks to Lieutenant Governor Kathy Hochul and our other elected officials and community leaders attending the event and supporting jobs on Long Island and throughout the region.
Fly MacArthur News
- Airport Unveils New Ground Transportation Center
- Breeze Airways Inaugural to Charleston!
- Frontier Airlines Returns Non-Stop to FLL In November
- Nonstop Nashville On Southwest!
- Breeze Airways to Charleston!
- HIA-LI Travel Survey Results Demonstrate Tremendous Support and Opportunity for Additional Air Service
- MacArthur Airport Again Wins USA Today 10Best Awards
- MacArthur Airport Receives $8.4 in Airfield Improvement Funding
- Extra Protection Updates – 24/7 Air Purification at ISP
- CBS2 News Features MacArthur Airport’s High-Tech Health Innovation & Upgrades
- Fox5NY Features Report on Travel at MacArthur Airport
- Apply For Resident Parking Permits Online Only
- Aviation Pros Magazine Recognizes Smaller Is Better in Op-Ed
- Town & Airport Officials Dedicate New Airport Fire Rescue Building Plaque
- Follow Us on Social Media for the Latest News