American Airlines is upgrading service at ISP! AA now offering regional jets effective October, 2017. The 50-seat Embraer 145 improves the experience for our customers and also adds more seat access each day from ISP to PHL and across the American Airlines global system. We are grateful for the airlines’ commitment to MacArthur Airport and its passengers!
- ISP & Southwest Airlines Celebrate 20 Years of LUV
- Long Island Unites In Support for FAA Infrastructure Funding at MacArthur
- JVC Media Contract Brings Improvements to Airport
- Town of Islip Commits to More Upgrades for ISP Facilities
- MacArthur Tops US Airport Growth List for 2018
- Town & Airport Officials Dedicate New Airport Fire Rescue Building Plaque
- New Year… New Frontier Nonstop to Raleigh-Durham RDU!
- Fox Business Runs MacArthur Airport Video
- Short Flight Long Island Campaign Wins Local and National Awards
- JD Power Customer Satisfaction Ranks JFK-LGA-EWR Lowest in Nation
- Long Island Road Warriors Magazine Features ISP
- ISP Launches Stress Free__Wi-Fi on the Fly!
- ISP Provides New Business Brochure
- LIRR Getaway Packages Save You Money When Traveling
- Follow Us on Social Media for the Latest News